10.2011 : I was able to spend time with my sisters, nephews, niece, and my mother. That was the best part of the trip.

10.2011 : at Tagaytay Highlands. Closest encounter with birds. I'm such an animal lover. *rolls eyes*

10.2011 : I love you mama.

10.2011 : With our grandmother. I love you, Lola.

10.2011 : I'm so happy to have spent time with my closest friends!

10.2011 : Crispy Dinuguan - the best dish I had in that entire vacation.

10.2011 : Thank you for taking time to be with me. :)

10.2011 : Pampanga with Tito Ining, Tita Gina, Ate Emily, and my family

10.2011 : Oh how I've missed you, chicken intestine BBQ~~~!!!

10.2011 : With my college friends. I was so glad to see you all.

10.2011 : With my cousins. Aren't they all good looking? This was our last family gathering at our 12th Avenue home.

10.2011 : Lola Nita's birthday in Batangas

10.2011 : Karaoke with Cousins

10.2011 : View of the Taal Lake, how breathtaking!

10.2011 : Bangenge. Had too much red wine and cocktails but I had so much fun with my relatives.
No comments:
Post a Comment