Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Smiling

I haven't felt this good in a long while.



Spent the morning with Sas, Sakura and my little one, We went to this awesome cake supply place in Naha called Ribbon. I never thought I'd find such wonderland here in Okinawa. The store has all sorts of baking chocolate, big bags of cake mixes, toppings, dried fruits and other hard-to-find ingredients and baking materials. They also have a good collection of cute packaging materials. Too bad I don't sell cupcakes anymore. I should have found out about this place earlier!



We went to Jusco Naha afterwards. I smiled when I saw Pepper Lunch in one corner of the food court. . I've been wanting to try that place since I read about it in a food blog last year. Apparently this place is quite a hit in the Philippines and so I was interested to see for myself what the hype is all about. Needless to say, that's where we had our lunch. I had the saikoro steak meal and Sas had the beef pepper lunch. It was actually pretty good. Not to the highest level yummy but still worth that 45-min drive all the way from home. I'll definitely take Rey there next time. :D


...

wrote this last week, nabitin, di ko na alam ang kasunod hehe

No comments: